Tuesday 1 October 2013

#1- Me: Obsession

The image I used to describe my passion/obsession was a picture of me and my sister with season 2 of the show Sherlock, one of our absolute favourite shows. I think the words fit very well to the picture, as the picture accurately represents how excited I get about this show and how highly I think of it. We took this photo on the night my parents decided to surprise us by leaving it in our room without us knowing. I didn't add any effects to the picture (just a border for the text) because I like the "in the moment" feel of it. It is pretty obvious it was taken with a computer camera, and I like it that way. I didn't use any punctuation to my sentence because it is a general statement that doesn't need any punctuation except for a period at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment