Tuesday 1 October 2013

#3- Past


I chose to put three different photos for this six word memoir. I've included a photo of me at a gymnastics competition the year that I decided to quit gym, and the next two are from the past year when I had decided to come back. The photos show my progression in gym, and how much better I've done since then. I chose to use three photos so I could add emphasis on each line of the six word memoir. I also added emphasis to the memoir by adding commas, which represented the passing of time in each photo. Gymnastics has been apart of my whole entire life, and I like how this photo represents it. It's really difficult making a comeback, especially when you left the sport despising it, but I'm very happy I'm back. I don't think I could have ever gotten this far if I didn't take a break first.

No comments:

Post a Comment