Wednesday 6 November 2013

Women Crush Wednesday

I thought I'd share some of the actresses that I'm in love with.
Jennifer Lawrence
J Law is fabulous. She's very relatable to young girls and promotes healthy body images. She's a total bomb shell.

Marina Diamondis
Marina makes great music with her band Marina and the Diamonds. She's a great female figure for girls, and she music focuses on being a strong woman.

Marion Cotillard
I love this ladies face. She's in some of my favourite movies like Inception and Midnight In Paris. I would like to be her.

Rooney Mara
I first saw her in Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, which I enjoyed. I think she's GORG.
Demi Lovato
She is truly fabulous, I love her music and I think she's a great female figure for young girls to look up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment